Opened in September 1912 as The County School, Whitby, the College began life as a co-educational grammar school, with about 300 pupils. In 1972, it received its first comprehensive intake and a newname - Whitby School. At this time, students also began to transfer at age 14, rather than age 11 as in the past. In 1993, we became Whitby Community College.
Show businesses near Whitby