We are pleased to say that the Museum is now open again after the completion of work to improve access to the building for those with limited mobility. The museum was opened in 1875 to house theThackeray Collection of British Birds and other collections and have been located in its present site since 1895. Visits by individuals and groups at other times can be made by prior arrangement with the Curator. Visits by parties from other schools are particularly welcome and there is no admission charge.
Show businesses near Windsor