About the Business
Data Protection E-Learning Course for the Education Sector
- Understand the importance of keeping information safe and secure.
- Know about the legislation and understand the implications of breaching the law.
- Be able to respond to requests for information from inside and outside your organisation.
- Adopt the correct behaviours to keep information secure.
- Policies and procedures to assist the DPO.
- GDPR self-audit assessment will help identify and address any gaps.
- Consistent, whole-college approach to meeting GDPR compliance.
- Provides assurance to the Board and Governors that the college is adopting a compliance framework.
- Ready-prepared templates and policy documentation, saving time and money.
Director of IT Operations - The GORSE Academies TrustMorley, West Yorkshire
The training was very easy to deploy to our users. In addition to this the training was easy to follow, contained all of the information required to appropriately answer the questions and presented in a simple way allowing users of all abilities to successfully complete the training.
Strategic Lead Officer - The GORSE Academies TrustLeeds, West Yorkshire
Location & Hours
Merrion House, 110 Merrion Way