St. Colman's College is a Christian Community in which all of its members are valued and in which every member of staff is committed to ensuring that every one of our pupils is fully alive to, andfully empowered to realise, his full potential. St. Colman's College was founded by Fr. J.S. Keenan in William Street, Newry in 1823 as the Dromore Diocesan Seminary. The Education Commissioners' Enquiry of 1824 recorded an enrolment of some 40 pupils.
Show businesses near Newry